Experienced people - strong process - quality outcomes
Combining Frontline’s core competencies, experienced staff and our ability to tailor industry best practice to fit each client’s particular circumstances, Frontline Services has defined a set of solutions that meet the challenges faced by ITC departments in delivering services to their organisations expectations. Our drive to deeply understand our client’s business and deliver targeted, innovative solutions has also resulted in Frontline initiating a product development aimed at meeting an important social, economic and industry need. Intelicare is an example of Frontline is developing smart solutions to solve complex problems.
At Frontline we often hear the following statements –
“We know we need a reliable and efficient IT system that can grow with our business but we don’t have the need for a full time IT manager or CIO”.
“We are a growing company and need an ICT strategy, we have an IT manager and we want to develop the role into a CIO as we grow but we need to provide mentoring support along the way”.
“Our IT partner provides all our IT services but we don’t know if we are getting value for money and need an independent IT advisor”.
“We’ve lost our IT manager and need a short term replacement whist we recruit the right resource”.
What if you could access a “on demand” ICT management team that can be imbedded in your organisation that will:
- Work with you to create an integrated ICT strategy aligned to your business objectives
- Implement and run an ICT governance and management framework that is tailored to your business
- Provide advice and direction as required to support business change or growth plans
- Fix broken IT whether it be poor service, budget overruns or “off the rails” projects.
- Cost effective solutions for mature ICT planning and development for midsized organisations
- Highly experienced resources backed by a strong ICT governance and management framework
- A proven and mature body of knowledge in the form of ICT management policies, processes and procedures that can be tailored to your organisations strategy, governance model and culture.
- ICT leaders that are backed by a team of management and technology specialists, delivering value to your business provided “as a Service” to the level that matches your requirements.
Our team is made up of seasoned ICT managers, CIO’s and Technology Directors that provide you with independent Technology Advisory, Planning and Management services. They are supported by experienced and certified, Program / Project Managers, Enterprise Architects, Analysts and Engineers.
Why invest in a full time resource to direct and manage your ICT environment and services who can only perform part of the function. CIO as a Service provides you with the full complement of skills and resources needed to deliver the benefits you demand from your ICT investments.
CIO as a service is a pay as you go service where you are provided with a nominated ICT leadership professional who gets to know your business and provides the ICT function development and management outcomes at a fraction of the cost of a permanent team. You choose the level and duration of service required. Whether it’s an ongoing ICT management service, a midterm mentoring and development service or a short term fix, CIO as a Service can rapidly add value to your business.