Experienced people - strong process - quality outcomes
Combining Frontline’s core competencies, experienced staff and our ability to tailor industry best practice to fit each client’s particular circumstances, Frontline Services has defined a set of solutions that meet the challenges faced by ITC departments in delivering services to their organisations expectations. Our drive to deeply understand our client’s business and deliver targeted, innovative solutions has also resulted in Frontline initiating a product development aimed at meeting an important social, economic and industry need. Intelicare is an example of Frontline is developing smart solutions to solve complex problems.
Across the globe, pressures are being placed on the government and the community to provide support to an increasingly ageing population. There is no question that the shortage of aged care support resources will start to impact in the coming years. This is a major problem for state and federal governments as well as local communities.
It is widely accepted that the best solution to this increasing issue is the enable our aging population to remain safe, secure and comfortable within the familiar surroundings of their own home for as long as possible.
Intelicare has been developed by Frontline Services asan integrated solution that supports aging residents, family and care givers to better facilitate independent aging in place. We leverage proven, non-invasive technologies in home automation and monitoring coupled with powerful cloud-based analytical systems to provide caregivers and relatives a better insight into the wellbeing and status of the residents.
Intelicareuses smart home sensors to collect data from each residence and builds a model of “normal behaviour” and identifies regular activities (e.g. prepare breakfast, use washing machine). Intelicare is able to detect potential issues and send notifications and alerts to family members or a designated service provider to take appropriate actions.
This technology enables improved home safety for residents and allows them toremain “Connected” in a non-intrusive way to their family and care givers. Family and caregivers are better informed and approved service providers can provide proactive support as required.
Through the use of non-invasive smart home sensors Intelicare will provide a safer home environment whilst reassuring family and care givers that residents are carrying out their daily tasks normally. It is designed to provide capabilities “beyond the pendant” to deliver a proactive monitoring and response capability for care givers.
The Intelicare system aims to:
- Monitor and control home environmental conditions
- Learn normal patterns of behaviour and reassure caregivers / family that the resident is performing daily tasks normally.
- Identify abnormal patterns of behaviour and notify care givers
- Identify possible incidents and alert caregivers
- Support remote check and access requests for support and emergency staff
- Support / improve alert pendant and remote communications where immediate assistance is required pending the arrival of assistance.
- Provide a caregiver mobile application that can receive notifications / alerts / communications / dwelling access
- Reduce falls and accidents in the home
- Provide a caregiver portal where items and alerts can be logged for action.