Organic growth of an ICT environment significantly impacts cost, reliability and effectiveness. The development and execution of a company aligned ICT strategy/development plan is essential to deriving value from your investment in people and technology.
We provide a personalised service to our clients with:
- End-to-end change, program and project management and delivery from concept to completion
- Systems integration and implementation of diverse technologies and applications using proven, robust processes engineered to fit your organisation.
- Seasoned change, program and project management resources.
I was looking for a partner who could take end-to-end responsibility for this project and realise the required outcomes and Frontline delivered. Their in-depth experience across all facets of ICT and proactive hands-on approach underpinned a successful outcome that positions RAAFA ICT to deliver innovative and efficient services to our residents.
Craig Burkett – Chief Information Officer, RAAFA
ICT STRATEGY & GOVERNANCE
Frontline Services has experienced C-level consultants that can assist with current state assessments, strategy development, architecture, domain planning, maturity assessments and stakeholder engagements.
Our value proposition is based on our people’s experience and expertise, with a team of seasoned ICT managers, CIOs and Technology Directors that provide you with independent Technology Advisory, Planning and Management services. They are supported by experienced and certified Program/Project Managers, Enterprise Architects, Analysts and Engineers.
ICT SOURCING & PROCUREMENT
If not run effectively, procurement of ICT solutions or services can lock organisations into lengthy, costly contracts. It’s vital that a transparent end-to-end process is executed to ensure the final selection meets the current and future business needs.
Frontline Services is able to assist with needs assessments, service and service level agreement (SLA) definition, vendor assessments, contract negotiations through to implementation/transition.
PROGRAM MANAGEMENT & EXECUTION
For many organisations, minor business projects with an ICT component or projects run within an ICT department are often delivered by the ICT team with a part time project manager assigned as part of other duties. For larger more complex projects or those with high levels of business risk a dedicated project manager may be assigned or the role outsourced to an ICT service provider.
If ICT projects are not an ongoing or regular part of your business, it’s likely that there are no overarching processes or standards by which to manage them and ensure a successful outcome.
The Frontline professional team will assist with the creation or enhancement of your Project Management Office (PMO), providing you with practical processes, procedures and standards that support effective delivery and sustainability of project outcomes beyond the execution of the project itself.
We will leverage our library of program and project management tools and processes to provide your company with a standardised way of consistently delivering successful program and project outcomes from idea to outcome.
CIO AS A SERVICE
Access an ‘on-demand’ ICT management team that can be embedded in your organisation to:
- Work with you to create an integrated ICT strategy aligned to your business objectives
- Implement and run an ICT governance and management framework tailored to your business
- Provide advice and direction as required to support business change or growth plans
- Fix broken IT, whether as a result of poor service, budget over-runs or derailed projects.
- Cost-effective solutions for mature ICT planning and development for mid-sized organisations
- Highly experienced resources backed by a strong ICT governance and management framework
- A proven and mature body of knowledge in the form of ICT management policies, processes and procedures that can be tailored to your organisations strategy, governance model and culture.
- ICT leaders that are backed by a team of management and technology specialists, delivering value to your business provided ‘as a Service’ to the level that matches your requirements.