Infrastructure Engineers / Architects
Frontline Services is a rapidly growing, dynamic and agile company providing ICT infrastructure and application managed services for national and international organisations across a range of industries.
We are seeking multiple applicants to fill both full time and contract roles who can demonstrate a methodical and mature approach to delivering Enterprise ICT infrastructure technologies, management services and problem resolution.
An ability to think outside the box, embrace modern technologies and develop highly functional and supportable solutions is a must.
Some remote site work is required.
Project design and implementation experience with hands on conceptual understanding of a majority of the following technologies and products is required/desirable:
Design and implementation experience in the following;
- Enterprise Cloud and Hybrid solutions Microsoft Office 365 /Azure, AWS, etc
- Microsoft – Windows Server infrastructure and virtualisation
- Active Directory 2008 R2-2016
- VMware and HyperV virtualisation platforms
- Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop
- Exchange 2010 -2016
- Systems Centre SCCM, SCOM and DPM
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Minimum 2 years experience in enterprise environment
- Automation of support and management tasks
- Compute and Storage / Backup Infrastructure,
- solid understanding of networking concepts and technologies
- Email security
- Skype for Business
- Understanding of ITIL concepts, processes and procedures
- The ability to translate technology into business language or outcomes
We are seeking both contract and full time applicants to fill multiple roles. The successful applicants for full time positions will receive the following benefits and career opportunities:
- Training and Certification support
- Opportunity for development into leadership roles
- Flexible salary
- Flexible working conditions